Views: 9 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-12 Origin: Site
1. Before processing each program, it is necessary to strictly confirm whether the tool is consistent with the program.
2. When installing the tool, make sure that the length of the tool and the selected cutter head are appropriate.
3. It is forbidden to open the door during the operation of the machine to avoid flying knife or flying workpiece.
4. During the machining process, the operator must stop immediately if it finds the collision of the knife, such as pressing the "emergency stop" button or "reset key" button or adjusting the "feed rate" to zero.
5. In the same work piece, each time the tool needs to be kept in the same area, to ensure the accuracy of the CNC machining center operation rules when the tool is connected to the tool.
6. If it is found that there is too much machining allowance during the processing, you must use "single segment" or "pause" to clear the X, Y, Z values after manual milling and then shake it back to "zero" to let it go run.
7. Operators are not allowed to leave the machine or check the running status of the machine regularly during self-operation. If you need to leave halfway, you must appoint relevant personnel to check.
8. Clean the aluminum slag in the machine tool before spraying oil to prevent the aluminum slag from absorbing oil.
9. Use air blow as much as possible in the roughing program, and spray oil in the light knife program.
10. After the workpiece is off the machine, it should be cleaned and deburred in time.
11. When leaving work, the operator must make a timely and accurate handover to ensure that the subsequent processing can be carried out normally.
12. Make sure the tool magazine is in the original position before turning off, and the XYZ axis stops at the center position, turn off the power supply and the total power supply on the machine tool operation panel in turn.
13. When encountering thunderstorm weather, you must cut off the power immediately to stop working.