Views: 13 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-29 Origin: Site
CNC Machining Service & CNC Machining Process
CNC Machining Services
Metal parts processing service is a process technology that processes raw metal materials into articles, parts and components. Goldconn provides CNC machining services, CNC turning service, 5-Axis CNC Machining service, Die casting service, and metal stamping service.
Capabilities of CNC Machining Services
CNC milling is to fix the processed parts, and use a high-speed rotating cutter to cut the parts and cut out the desired shape and size. It can process complex shapes and features.
The turning process mainly fixes the metal raw material, and then rotates, using the tool to process the rotating workpiece.
5-Axis CNC Machining
Five-axis machining mainly processes parts with relatively complex shapes, requiring machining tools to be positioned and connected in five degrees of freedom.
Five-axis machining is mainly used in the aerospace field to process body parts, turbine parts and impellers with freeform surfaces, which can greatly improve the processing efficiency of parts with complex shapes.
Die casting is mainly a metal casting process that injects molten metal into the cavity of the mold and then applies high pressure to form various complex metal products.
Metal stamping is a processing method that uses a press and a die to apply external force to metal raw materials to cause plastic deformation or separation to obtain the desired product shape and size.
What is the CNC Machining Process
1. According to the product drawings, understand the basic requirements of the product, such as dimensional accuracy, geometric tolerance, surface roughness, workpiece material, hardness, work performance and number of workpieces, etc.
2. Carry out CNC machining process analysis according to the requirements of product drawings, including the structural processability analysis of parts, the rationality analysis of materials and design accuracy, and rough process steps, etc.
3. According to the process analysis, formulate all the process information required for processing-such as: process route, process requirements, tool trajectory, displacement, cutting amount (spindle speed, feed, knife depth) and auxiliary functions (Tool change, spindle forward or reverse, cutting fluid on or off), etc., and fill in the process card and process card.
4. According to the parts drawing and the developed process content, then carry out CNC programming according to the instruction code and program format specified by the CNC system used.
5. Input the programmed program into the CNC device of the CNC machine tool through the transmission interface. After adjusting the machine tool and calling this program, you can process parts that meet the requirements of the drawing.
Benefits of using CNC machining
Reduce material and labor costs
Improve production efficiency
Stable processing quality and high processing precision
Simplify complex design
Provide fast CNC processing solutions.
What can CNC machines make?
1. Product parts that are periodically put into production
2. High-precision product parts
3. Product parts for mass production
4. Multi-station and process product parts that can be concentrated
5. Product parts with complex shapes
6. Product parts that are difficult to measure
how much does CNC machining cost？
The cost of CNC processing mainly includes
1. The complexity and precision requirements of CNC machining parts.
2. Processing time with machine
3. Number of products to be processed
Applications of CNC Machining？
There are many applications for CNC machining, including four major industries: