Views:32 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-26 Origin:Site
With the continuous increase of custom sheet metal parts, the development speed of the custom sheet metal fabrication industry is getting faster and faster, and the scope of application is getting wider and wider. As the product use conditions are getting wider and wider, consumers pay more attention to the process of custom sheet metal Level. The design of sheet metal parts has become a very important part of the product development process. The mechanical engineer of the precision sheet metal fabrication manufacturer must be proficient in the design skills of sheet metal parts, so that the designed sheet metal can meet the requirements of product function and appearance. , And can make the stamping die manufacturing simple and low cost. So what are the tips for custom sheet metal processing? Allow engineers to save time and effort.
1. In order to prevent crushing and cutting chips from hurting people, a transparent baffle should be installed in an appropriate position.
2. When you need to polish the surface of the workpiece with gauze, move the tool to a safe position, and be careful not to let your hands and clothes touch the surface of the workpiece. When grinding the inner hole, do not use your fingers to support the gauze. Instead, use wooden sticks. At the same time, the speed should not be too fast.
3. It is forbidden to put tools, fixtures or workpieces on the lathe bed and the spindle gearbox. Focus on thinking while working. Fatigue operation, chat operation, multi-person operation, drinking operation, and smoking operation are prohibited.
4. Keep machine tools, tools, and work areas clean and tidy, and do a good job of handover. When cleaning the work site after work, turn off the power and put all kinds of knife handles in a safe place.
5. When turning irregularly shaped workpieces, balance weights should be installed, and then cut after trial rotation and balance.
6. The tool clamping should be firm, the protruding part of the tool head should not exceed 1.5 times the height of the tool body, the shape and size of the gasket under the tool should be consistent with the shape and size of the tool body, and the gasket should be as small and flat as possible.
7. Except that the lathe is equipped with measuring tools that can be automatically measured during operation, the workpiece should be measured after stopping and moving the tool post to a safe position.
8. Strip-shaped chips and spiral-shaped long chips produced during cutting should be eliminated in time with a hook, and hand pulling is strictly prohibited.
9. Before work, wear work clothes, tie cuffs, and wear protective glasses. Female workers must wear work caps and put them in hair protection caps. It is forbidden to wear gloves.
10. The loading and unloading of the chuck on the main shaft of the lathe must be carried out after the machine is stopped, and the power of the motor cannot be used to remove the chuck.
11. It is better to use a protective cover for the protruding parts of the chuck, dial, and heart clip to clamp the workpiece, so as not to twist the clothes and other parts of the body. If there is no protective cover, keep a certain distance during operation.
12. When clamping the workpiece with the center, pay attention that the center of the center and the center hole of the spindle should be exactly the same. Do not use the damaged or skewed center. Wipe the center and the center hole clean before use, and the tailstock center should be firmly supported.
13. When turning slender workpieces, in order to ensure safe operation and processing quality, a follower or center frame should be used. For the processing part beyond the range of the lathe, a movable protective cover and safety signs should be set.